Cort Strat - One word: Great!






Precious.

It´s a Cort power Strat with Seymour Duncans and
a very stable Wilkinson Tremolo.
Humbucker can be split.

It´s a great piece of work, by far the fastest guitar
I´ve ever owned.
And I´m rather SLOW, as I pointed out several times
already.
But whenever I feel the need for speed, as for example in
"Wake up" by Bart Bowles Band, I grab this one.


Now, I don´t want start a rant concernig all the big
companies and their exorbitant prices for instruments
that should serve one single purpose, which is to sound
well for the given purpose.

But I will say this: I would rather try out a Cort or any other
guitar and see if it fits my needs than buy something that
simply carries the "correct" name.
If you want the name, simply buy the headstock an pin
it to your wall, chest or forehead.

If you disagree that´s fine but consider this:
I can afford a guitar AND a proper car, I mean horse.
Remember, I´m a poor lonesome cowboy.

So think twice or sell your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment